- The Oxley College of Health Sciences is home to four undergraduate degree programs.
- The Early Careers in Community Medicine Program gives student the opportunity to pursue an early provisional acceptance in the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine program.
- The College of Health Sciences opened a new teaching facility in downtown Tulsa with state of the art simulators and classroom equipment.
- The Mary K Chapman Speech & Hearing Clinic provides services to individuals of all ages while providing students hands-on experience with assessments.
- Internship opportunities in all areas of study prepare students for real-world situations.