- The College of Engineering & Natural Sciences offers 20 undergraduate degree programs.
- The Chemistry Summer Undergraduate Research Program provides students state-of-the-art research under the direct supervision of faculty mentor.
- TU’s engineering and natural sciences facilities host some of today’s most cutting-edge research projects.
- Make a Difference Engineering (MADE at TU) allows students to focus their talents on helping children in the community.
- Over $15 million dollars is allotted to annual research funding in the College of Engineering & Natural Sciences.