- The Tulsa Undergraduate Research Challenge allows students to get involved with research as early as the summer before their freshman year.
- Study abroad programs that encompass research are available.
- The Student Research Colloquium is April 7-11, 2015, and allows TU students to engage in research from fields outside their own academic discipline.
- Professors often ask students to participate in individual research projects.
- There are over 45 Centers and Institutes on campus for TU students to participate in research activities.